Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008

Homework:
Sections 3,6,7 should have a picture from home.  We are starting the prompt in earnest tomorrow.  I want them to explain the story behind the picture.  I will be taking the pictures home and scanning them so they can be displayed behind the students as they read their pieces to the class.  I will make sure the pictures stay safe... as long as they are labeled with the students' names.

Sections 1 and 2 should be thinking about their plays.  I am trying show students how they can be thinking through possible ideas for a play.   I am having students present ideas for plays based on some pictures I found.  As a class, we explored the possibilities. 

Today:
All classes did a daily drill
All classes took Unit 1 quiz

Each class did something different after these.  Too much to write.