Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26, 2008

Homework
1,2:
I asked that they have a rough idea for their play on Monday.  They should not kill themselves trying to get every detail.  they should be ready to discuss and start mapping it out next week.

3,6,7,:
None
I will say that these students should be ready to read their picture pieces on Wednesday with the good draft due on Friday.

Today
1,2:
Review the vocab answers and prepared for the quiz.
We took vocab quiz unit 2 and a notebook quiz.
I gave them a little time to work on the play
I also got in touch with the man who wrote Right Hand Man.  We are going to send him some questions about his play.  I will post his reply on our page on mrboz.com when I get the answers.

6 and 7
We reviewed the vocab and did our weekly drawing.  If the students are in the drawing, that means all their homework is done.  If they were not, that is the indication that they need to get me something.
We took the notebook quiz.
We watched an inspirational video.  You should see this young man!
I told the students that they should prepare for the spotlight because they will be in it!

3
We reviewed the vocab and did our weekly drawing.  If the students are in the drawing, that means all their homework is done.  If they were not, that is the indication that they need to get me something.
We took the notebook quiz.
Then we worked on some worksheets so they could stay focused.