Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Homework:
All classes have the unit 1 quiz tomorrow.
Sections 3,6,7 have flashcards to make to study for the quiz.

Today:
Sections 3,6,7
Daily Drill
Reviewed vocabulary
We began making flashcards in class. They were to finish for homework.

Sections 1,2
Daily Drill
Reviewed vocabulary focusing on the parts of speech.
Listened to some ideas for plays based on the pictures we have been looking at. Both classes have some neat ideas. Students read their ideas to us while we looked at the picture. Then we tried to fill in some details or ask questions. Since I have the spotlights, I hope the students are starting to think "play." I need them to picture a stage and not a movie set. They need to think dialogue, not narrative. I will post an example of what one person wrote when she e-mails me her copy.