Wednesday, October 08, 2008

October 8, 2008

Homework
1,2:
Pages 49 and 50 in vocab
Quiz on 1-3 Thursday (tomorrow)
!!!I am asking that students have a blocked version of their story for Monday.  We are running out of time!  What I need is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th breakdown of the play, sort of a bare bones sketch of the play. we have been going over the story ideas in class.  Almost every student has a workable play idea.  I helped them think about what they might look like on stage.  Now it is time for the students to build the play.  Next week we will focus on dialog and writing the play.  I will want the play written in a draft form by Monday October 20th.  THERE WILL BE NO VOCAB ALL NEXT WEEK!

3,6,7:
Choosing the Right word unit 3

Today
1,2:
We reviewed the vocab and finished going over the play ideas.  That's it.

3,6,7:
Daily Drill
Reviewed vocab work
Finished most of the readings in all sections.  On Monday I will finish all classes.  I will not post the recordings until I have finished grading the essays.  Those grades are more important.  Plus it will take some time to process all the recordings.  Please be patient.  I will send out a mass e-mail when they are posted.