Friday, October 03, 2008

October 3, 2008

Homework
1,2:
They are to have a full character description of their main character for Monday.  I gave them a sheet that asks a lot of questions.  I also wanted them to make a picture of this person.  It can be a picture from the Internet or a magazine, or even a compilation of various pictures to make one person.  I want them to be able to know this character well so we can put two or three characters together to see how they will react based on their characteristics.  We will explore this on Monday.  I have not been giving a lot of grades, but this is one thing that is due.

3,6,7:
None

Today:
1,2:
We took quiz 3
We read the answers to some questions we had for the writer of Right Hand Man.
I explained the homework.

3,6,7:
Daily drill
Handed out grades in 6 and 7
We began reading the essays to the class.  I will post some examples soon.  I will make a page so you can download or at least listen to your child's reading... I hope.