Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008

Homework
1,2:
Pictionaries and synonyms unit 4

3,6,7:
The better students will be working on the new good rough draft that is due Thursday.
There is no vocab or daily drill this week.  We will be working hard on writing.

Today
1,2:
We reviewed the words for Unit 4
I gave them practice time for their plays.  We will begin performing them tomorrow.
I will post the rubric we will use to judge each other's plays.  I want the students to pick the best play as a winner.

3,6,7:
The next topic page is up on MrBoZ.com
No vocab  or Daily Drill
Each day this week I will start the day off with a writing or revising lesson.  That will leave about 30 minutes of work time each day.  I figure we have done 7 weeks worth of Daily Drills.  We have learned 6o vocab words as well.  We can take a break from that and focus on the writing.  I want detailed essays so the speeches will be good.