Monday, October 06, 2008

October 6, 2008

Homework
1,2:
Pages 42,43,45 in vocab book
I want the story of the play down by the end of the week, more than just the three sentences.  We will work on this all week.

3,6,7:
Pictionaries 1-10 unit 3


Today
1,2:
We watched a one act play.  I do not have time to give the address, but it is called "Check Please," and I found it on Vimeo. 
Then I had half the students present their play ideas.  The we discussed the idea trying to figure out what it might look like on stage.  Most of the stories sound good, but I can't picture what they would look like as a play.  That is our goal for the week.

3,6,7:
Daily Drill
Listened to words 1-10 unit 3
Continued to read the essays and record
I will be posting the recordings within a week.  They take time to process.  I also hope to grade the essays this week.  They will be scored on a 4,3,2,1 scale like the DSTP.  I need to give a quick grade with one clear suggestion for next time.

I can't write a detailed account of today.  I have to get home.