Monday, October 13, 2008

October 13, 2008

Homework
1,2:
No vocab for the whole week.
I asked that they be done blocking out their play into scenes.
I wanted them to begin writing the play tonight.  I want them to have something, even a little something, written for tomorrow.  They must have the rough draft of the play written by NEXT MONDAY!  We are going to spend this week discussing how to use dialogue to move the story along.  This will be something new for me as well.  Today we read through the script of "Right Hand Man."

3,6,7:
Completing the Sentence Unit 3
Quiz on Unit 3 this Thursday

I don't have time to write what we did in each class.  I will just say that the essays are graded.  I want to explain what I expect in an essay and then I will give the essays back to the students.  Section 3 got theirs back.  Sections 6 and 7 are finishing the readings.  They might get them back tomorrow.  However, the grades are posted on the on-line grades if you are interested.