Monday, January 07, 2008

January 7, 2007

Homework:
1 -10 Pictionaries unit 7
Be prepared for your presentation

Today:
It was my first day in room 108. I have been officially kicked out of 232! I had to take down 10 years worth of stuff from my ceiling. Needless to say, today's transition to a new room was a little stressful.

The goal for this week is to help the students organize their details for the DuPont essay contest. For the first few days of this week, the students are giving presentations explaining what they will write about. The theory behind this is that if they can't explain what they are writing on, they are not ready to write their papers. I can also tell if they have enough information for a paper. They have had more than enough guidance to accomplish this task.

I also want to say that I have gotten behind on some of my daily web page postings, especially this blog. I am sorry. I am updating the classroom schedule right after this.