Tuesday, September 08, 2015

First blog entry of 2015-16 School Year

Homework: 
Have you turned in your $35 consumable fee from the school supply list?
       (Section 1, I would like to start vocab next Tuesday.)
Did you get a binder and dividers?
Have you turned in your signed syllabus?

We are still in the early days of the school year.  We are getting to know the strengths and weaknesses of the students through warm-ups and diagnostics.

One goal for this week is to collect a diagnostic piece of writing as required by the state. (Most students in section one completed it today.)

Another goal is to prepare the students to launch into the first piece of fiction we will read, My Favorite Chaperone.

I will write more tomorrow.  I still have names I have to add to the distribution list.  I can only add 100 per day.

If you have any questions, I think you can just reply to this e-mail.

-MrBoZ