Friday, April 29, 2011

Grades are updated on HAC

Parents,
I got caught up on my grading.  I entered grades for the print ad and the 200 word piece that went with it.  For section 6, I also entered the vocabulary we did the week before the break. If you have any questions, please e-mail me.

As I look over the grades in sections 3, 6, and HB, I see that the grades are slipping.  Some students never made up the work from the chorus or band trip.  Other students are just not turning in work.

I will accept work for late credit, but I had reminded students many times about their missing work.  Interims are coming up soon.

On Monday, we will be continuing vocabulary.  We have three units and a final to get done in May.  I hope the students can keep up!  We will also be starting a piece of writing.  More details will follow.

-MrBoZ