Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mega Logo Day

Homework:
None.  There will be a magazine presentation this coming week.  We did not get as far as I hoped.  I will let you know exactly when it is due.

Grades:
I will be entering the last few grades of the MP today or tomorrow. We took a techniques quiz on Friday, there was some classwork, and there was some vocab homework this week.

Friday was Mega Logo Day:
The goal was to wear clothes that had as many logos on them as possible.  Either students do not have clothes with logos, which would be great, or they really didn't try. (I think it was the latter.)

Funny story.  I was not going to count the logos in section 5 because we were running out of time.  Then one student showed me her sweatshirt.  I didn't think it would matter.  I was wrong!  Her sweatshirt alone won for her class!  It had approximately 2200 logos on it!  We did not even count the other students' logos in the class.

Section     logos per student
3                55
4                17
5                124 (2200 logos on one sweatshirt!)
6                20
HB             31