Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Students should be recording their interviews!

Homework:
Pictionaries 1-10 unit 2
Interview must be completed by Monday.
Summary is due next Wednesday

Today:
The main goal of today was to show the students what to do in an interview.  I demonstrated the technique in each class by making a recording.  Some were better than others.  I explained that the recording (or detailed notes) is not what is handed in.  The 30 minute recording is the gift for posterity.  The students will be writing a summary of the interview.  That will be handed in.

I would like those who are able to give me a two minute snippet from their interview so I can make them available for listening.  I would love to have a page that looks like this.

If you have time and would like to listen to an INTERESTING interview, go to my homepage!  There should be a player in the middle with my picture on it.  If not, click on the link that has the girl's name Reniya.