Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13, 2010

Homework:
Pictionaries 1-10 unit 1
All Barney essays should have been handed in.

Today:
DailyDrill (see below)
Handed out vocab books and began unit 1

I am in the process of organizing so many things.  I will have some grades by the end of the week.  So far, students should have handed in the blue permission slip and the Barney essay.  Those are the two main grades so far.  By the end of the week, I will have checked the pictionaries, synonyms, and the choosing the right word for unit 1 vocab.  I will also have given some participation grades as well.

I feel like I am behind because I was out two days last week for religious holidays, but we are actually right on schedule.  We will share our Barney essays in class Tuesday (and maybe Wednesday).  Then we will begin our first real written piece- a narrative.

Notes:
There- location The ball is there.
Their- possessive That is their car.
They’re= they are They’re going to the show.

September 13, 2010
1. The abbreviation of avenue is ___
2. The abbreviation of pound is __
3. You could look up what thesaurus means in a ___

4. lets play a game of Soccer to day
5. Antonio was to big for his old bike sew he sold it at the old town flea market.