Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010

Homework:
Sections 2 and 7- I changed the oral presentation assignment.  Whereas I thought I could get them done for the 3rd marking period, it did not work out that way.  I am having them turn in a written version of the presentation on Thursday.  I have spelled out the expectations for them clearly in class.  The written piece should have four ads- three for the techniques and one for the primary ad for that audience.

Section 3 is done their presentations. Sections 1 and 6 will finish their presentations tomorrow.  I will have those grades entered into the 3rd marking period on Thursday.

Today:
We began discussing viral marketing.  I showed them a video by Ok Go.  I will show them more examples tomorrow from Will it Blend?.  Then we will start watching a Frontline episode called "The Persuaders."