Monday, March 03, 2014

I updated grades on HAC. The rough draft of the essay is due tomorrow!

I entered the vocab grades from the past week.

I entered whether students returned the DCAS improvement form signed. (Very small grade!)

I entered a formative for the argument paper.  Over the past two weeks, we have done some in-class assignments as well as some steps for the argument paper.  I have the scores in a spreadsheet so I can see if there are any patterns.  Most students have been keeping up with the work, but not all.  Those students just did not do the work I asked them to do. 

I spent over two hours reading the introductions and outlines that students sent me for review.  I am offering this opportunity for feedback. 

The rough draft is due tomorrow!  I want something students can read from start to finish. 

I have organized this unit so that there are many checks along the way. 

This week we will do the review unit 7-9 in the vocab book.
We will be starting the play The Diary of Anne Frank.  More information will follow.

The final draft of the essay is due by Friday.  The essay will be a summative grade. I believe I posted the requirements on a previous blog post.