Tuesday, February 27, 2007

January 27, 2007

Homework:
Pictionaries 11-20 and synonyms unit 10

Today:
We checked the pictionaries and listened to the rest of the vocab words. FYI: I download the words from Oxford Sadlier and play them through my iTunes in class. I think listening to the words is yet another way the students can become familiar with the words. It could also be a different way to review the words. They could use it for spelling by having the words read to them. I always tell them that the cool kids put this on their iPods and listen to vocab instead of pop songs. (I don't think they believe me, though!)

We continued recording the presentations today.

Grades:
I sent home a grade update today and gave a copy to the students in class. These grades will be the ones I use for the interims.