Thursday, February 22, 2007

February 22, 2007

Homework:
Study for quiz on units 7-9
Practice for the reading in class

Today:
We began reading the pieces to the class today. I am using a microphone and speakers to amplify their voice. I am also recording them using Garageband. As I did earlier this year, I will make the recordings available on the Internet... eventually. (I have a lot of essays to score.)

These are the categories they are scored on.
Stumbling (10 points). Each stumble (max 3) one point off.
Loudness (10)
Eye Contact (10)
Inflection (20)

I am looking for the perfect reading.
I reviewed the criteria well after each person who went today.
From now on, they should know what I expect.

If I have time, I would like to put up the perfect reading I had in section 1 today by Rachel F.