Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sept. 20

Homework: be sure you are finished your stanza for the Bob Dylan song. Also, make sure you do the choosing the right word correctly. I will be scoring it tomorrow.

As far as classwork, we are between pieces. I am still trying to figure out where the next piece is going. As it is now, I think it will be a persuasive piece. I want it to resemble what Bob Dylan did with his songs. He reflected on the world around him and wrote a call to action. Some students said that their last piece was like that as well. True. But this one will be more direct. I want to study a few of the ideas Dylan was commenting on in his songs. In short, I am getting there.

I do plan to do something with the recordings. They are made and in my computer. I want to see if I have time to post them so they can be down loaded. That takes some work. I do not have endless time.