Monday, September 11, 2006

Sept. 11, 2006

Class is moving right along. The first essay was turned in today, and we are now in the long process of recording them in front of the class. Today I demonstrated how it is done. I was fortunate because I got five chances to practice reading mine and recording. I will post my essay and recording soon. I hope to post the recordings of the students as well. I like to have recordings of my children. I will explain that later. Let's just say we have 26,000 digital pictures on our computer at home!

Homework for tonight is completing the sentence in the vocab. There will be a quiz on Thursday. Sections 3,6, and 7 are making flashcards. The cards should have the word on the front and the definition on the back. They should also have the part of speech.

Grades will be done this week. I will send out an e-mail with that information later this week. I also look forward to seeing you at Back to School night this Thursday at 6:30.