Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8, 2006

We just worked in the writing lab today.  I would like sections 1 and 2 to present their research to the class tomorrow and have something we can read.

I would like sections 3,6,7 to have as many paragraphs as possible written for tomorrow.  There is an outline on the media literacy page of my website.  I have two days to help them smooth out their papers and teach them how to cite information.

The paper is still due Monday.  See the requirements on the website.

Right now I am organizing my notes for my paper.  I want to say that split sponsorship and the push to expand the NASCAR fanbase away from its traditional demographics might cause me, in particular, to stop wanting to follow the sport.  I am a fan of the driver.  I know drivers need support, but don't take advantage of your fans!