Thursday, February 12, 2015

Scoring the long answer questions for Bobby Fischer

I would like to open the results of my scoring for discussion, for those who would like to participate.

I have made a page with all the long answer responses and the scores I gave them.  I would be curious to see if you agree with my scores.

For example, do you see any places where I gave a response a 95% or above where there is an 85% that is just as good?

Rubric I used in my head to score.

  • The response had a topic sentence.
  • The response had multiple, well explained examples from the movie.
  • The paragraph had few errors that interfered with understanding.
  • The response proved the writer understood the movie.


If you have a Google account, make a detailed comment explaining why one of my scores should be changed.  Be sure to refer to other answers using specific details.  Refer to the number on the left when discussing other answers.