Thursday, December 01, 2011

We are almost finished our time in the library.

Parents,
For the past three days, I was teaching students how to get started and how to read articles for supports.  Today, I told them to spend their time researching and collecting information that will support their position.  Near the end of the class, I asked them to put one of their best facts into a Google form I created.  When they hit submit, the data was put into a spreadsheet that we viewed together on the projector.  Tomorrow, I want to explain what they will need for the debates and give them one last day to gather material.  They will also print out all their sheets and make their bibliography.

I would expect the better students to continue their research over the weekend, and the next week for that matter!  The more prepared the better!