Monday, November 26, 2007

November 26, 2007

Homework:
Pictionaries 1-10 unit 5

Today:
Buzzword
Discussed the schedule for the week
I handed out grade slips (They did not have to be signed.)
We listened to words 1-10 unit 5
We began watching a video on grammar pitfalls.

Since the love essays are going to take so much time to grade, I have decided not to assign a new writing topic until I have graded them. I think most of December will be spent studying grammar, vocab, and applying what we are learning in short writing assignments. I plan to teach the most commons errors I notice in their writing. We will be taking notes and doing exercises from a grammar book. All the work will be done in class. I will keep a quick pace, trying to cover many subjects, but not getting into too much depth.