Sunday, November 30, 2014

The book reviews have been graded and HAC updated

I spent a lot of time grading and commenting on the book reviews.  (at least 9 hours) I hope you find the feedback helpful.  In fact, if you would like to make corrections and send me a new copy, I will change your score.  Do not request access to the document.  I want to compare your new version with the old.

You can send a link to your Google Doc to mrbozhb@gmail.com or use the submission page to send me a Word document.

If you are not sure how to improve your review, check out the samples on the book review page. Look for ones that have 100% in the New column.

The book reviews are here.  Find your name and click on "Link."  You should be able to see my comments.

Some of you were absent Tuesday.  I still need your book review!