Monday, October 06, 2014

I am transferring my webpage to Google

I am changing my website.  Hopefully this version will have all the information you need right where you need it.  Hopefully I can get www.mrboz.com to be the address.

New Site: https://sites.google.com/site/mrbozsclassroom/

Due this week:
(Small Summative) KBAR due Friday as usual.  I will be focusing on the back side again.
(Summative) Book Review: The Hook and Summary are due by Friday.
(Formative) Short Story: The Hook and Summary are due by Friday.

(I think most students can be done the book review summary before Friday.)

Today:
Section 1 spent the period commenting on each other's book review hooks and summaries.  We used the classroom wiki page and the comment feature.  By now, two students and I have given them feedback.

Sections 2 and 3 did Achieve and worked on their hook and summary.