Friday, October 03, 2014

I added two summative grades in HAC

There are two summative grades coming this week.  Students must write section one of their book review.  I have been teaching them what I want.  Students must also write the same thing for their own short story.  I will be focusing more on the short story this week.

The KBAR sheets were graded for accuracy.  The first four I have checked, I read through but not as thoroughly as I did this time.  I need students to be taking their time to do these correctly.  Many are doing just fine.  By doing these sheets correctly, they will be practicing the skills I am teaching which will increase their reading comprehension skills.


The final book review is due October 20.
The short story is due October 30.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.