Monday, March 03, 2008

March 3, 2008

Homework:
There will not be homework until March 17 because of the DSTP. That's fine. We will be doing all of our work in class. This does not mean that nothing is due. The students have a chart due at the end of class tomorrow and a letter due at the end of class Friday.

Today:
The day was pretty straight forward. I took care of some little things, discussed the requirements for the letter, and gave them time to work. Some students are not using the time provided. I will be grading the letter, so I hope they take this more seriously as the week goes on. I have spent a lot of time preparing students to write. I finished mine today. Now I am getting feedback from people so I can revise it. I will post it if Dr. Carmack thinks the content is neutral enough for everyone.