Friday, November 13, 2015

Large Grade! All classes are now working on the immigrant essay.

Section 1

  • All students should be done their rough draft by Monday- if not sooner.  
  • Students will be graded for completing a rough draft.  Done = 100%.
  • Students should change the title of the piece to "Rough Draft Complete" on their Google doc.
  • I will spend Monday reading them and making suggestions.
  • Many students are ready today.  Hopefully, I will get to them Saturday or Sunday.
  • The final draft of the essay is due Wednesday. Change title to "Final Draft."

  • I updated some grades on HAC.



Sections 2 & 3

  • By now, the students have turned in their outline/notes for a grade.
  • Today, students were beginning to type up their essays.
  • (I made a Google document for MANY of the students so I can help them online.  If your student wants the address for their piece, please e-mail me.)
  • Students will be working Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on their essays.  
  • They are due Wednesday at the end of class.

  • The sooner a student can get me a rough draft, the sooner I can help him/her to make it better!