Friday, April 27, 2012

Block Scheduling: I updated some grades on HAC

I collected the ad projects in sections 3 and 6 today.
HB needs to get them to me.  I did not get to see them today.

Interims will be entered starting May 8th.

Monday is a regular day.  We are beginning unit 13 and a new writing assignment.  More details will follow on Monday.

Despite what the students think, there are many weeks left in the marking period. 

Here are the assignments/grades I have planned for the rest of the year:

1. 700-1000 words as part of the preparation for the last written piece: Due around May 11th.
2. The written piece: Due May 21

3. Vocab unit 13 pictionaries, choosing, and quiz: Due... as we get to them.
4. Vocab unit 14 pictionaries, choosing, and quiz: Due... as we get to them.
5. Unit 15 might have to be open book.
6. I would like to give a vocab final for a test grade (not a huge grade) to show them what they have learned.

We will also be doing some Daily Oral Language sheets in class which count towards their participation grades.

I hope this helps.