Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Grades are done on the Home Access.  I put in three new grades.  A zero in any of those last three can really pull the grade down!  However, the students had plenty of time and reminders to get them in.  I will still accept them for late credit.  I was going to grade the paragraphs for this marking period, but I will probably use them for the forth MP.  I don't want to rush and make mistakes.  I will see how the grading goes this week.

Homework:
Choosing the Right Word- We will check them with the remotes tomorrow.
Bring a magazine.  It will be easier to do the next assignment with a magazine!

Today:
Daily Drill
Reviewed the week's schedule
Reviewed vocab words to get them back in out head.
I introduced them to the first page of advertising techniques.  Some classes had some time to start searching for an example of each technique.