Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15, 2007

Homework:
Pictionaries 1-10 Unit 2
Rough Draft of essay due Wednesday

Today:
We did NOT do a daily drill today or the quiz.
(We will have the notebook quiz tomorrow.)
Reviewed the week's schedule
Listened to words 1-10 and discussed
I explained the topic again and what I was working on personally
S.S.W. time so they could get some writing done

I explained that the rough draft should be good enough to read. It should have and intro, body, and a conclusion. I plan to discuss how I will be scoring the essay this week. We will cover a few more ideas introductions, and I will explain how the conclusion is supposed to work.

I am shooting for Friday for a good draft, but I think Monday will be more realistic. I would like to look at a few more example essays sometime this week.