Wednesday, September 26, 2007

September 26, 2007

Homework:
None

Today:
Sections 1 and 2 are almost finished the presentations.
Section 3,6, and 7 are finished their vocab diagnostic.

I tried something different this year. I thought I would give the students the vocab final first. Seriously! I plan to use the test I just gave them as their vocab final in June. It looks just like the ones I have given in the past. I figured, maybe I will show them what the big test will look like to inspire them to work hard. (I hope I didn't dishearten them!)

We will go over the tests tomorrow to see who scored the highest. Then I will file them away until June so we can compare them. Who knows? It could be interesting!

I am almost finished the grades. I have a few students I need to take care of. Look for a grade slip to be brought home on Friday.