Friday, January 15, 2016

Grades are submitted. We are finished with the horror genre.

All Sections
On Tuesday, we will start our next unit on slavery and the Civil War.  My goal for today is to organize the resources students will need for their oral presentation due February 8th. 

Section 1
I entered your score for the oral reading.  The highest score a student received from the class was a 95%, so I averaged what the class gave you and added five points. Hopefully you can see the third marking period grades.  If not, the score will be there Tuesday.

I totaled up the points for the two readings. Group 2 won with 5606 points with Group 1 scoring 5550 points.

See yesterday's blog entry to view the recordings.

Sections 2 and 3
There are some 3rd marking period grades on HAC.  I assume you can see them.  If not, they will be there Tuesday.