Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Anne Frank Grades

All students will have a test tomorrow.  They should already have filled in this sheet, which we have discussed many times in class.  They will get a blank copy and fill it out from memory tomorrow.

We took a practice test on Anne Frank as a formative.  I will get it in the book soon.  I have used the results to create the summative test they will have next week.  We will review the test answers before we take the test.

Students are also responsible for creating a quotes challenge with a partner.  They will be doing this in class Thursday, but some may want to do it on their own.  If they cannot access their online book ay my.hrw.com, they can use the text I have organized here.  The quotes should be reasonably identifiable.  I mean, they can't just ask who said, "No."

Section 1 should be completing unit 8 in their Vocabulary Workshop book.
Sections 2 and 3 will do vocabulary next week.