Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Grade updates on HAC

Homework:
ALL Classes: Synonyms and Antonyms due tomorrow.
ALL Classes can practice for the vocabulary final by using this huge collection of words!

I tried to catch all classes up today.  Please check HAC.
  • In sections 2 and 3, I added vocab scores.
  • In section 1, I helped students get in the missing work.

Independent Reading assignment in sections 2 and 3:
I read through all the answers for the first responses that were due yesterday.  It took me about four hours or so because I also gave feedback.  I wanted to see how each student is progressing.

I had said that I was not scoring the answers, but students needed to do ALL the work.  I do want to see that students are reading and reflecting.  Please see HAC for the grades.  The scores will stand.  They had plenty of time to do these.