Friday, May 20, 2011

Next week should be crazy.

Parents,
I updated some grades on HAC.  Please help your child to keep up with turning work in on time.

Next week we have testing on Monday and Thursday, and block scheduling on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.  That should keep things interesting because I will not see all classes every day.

By the end of next week, we will have taken the Unit 15 vocab quiz, taken the test on subject/verb agreement (100 points), and I will have collected the notes for sections 3, HB, and 4.  (Sections 5 and 6 are on a different schedule.)

Looking ahead, we still have the vocab final (100 points).  I will spend some time preparing for that test in class.  However, students will need to study at home.  I will let you know the exact date when I figure it out.

I plan to enjoy my weekend. I hope the sun makes an appearance soon!

Have a nice weekend.
-MrBoZ

(The picture shows that we have been plugging away at the lessons. Finally, all classes are at about the same spot.)