Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

Homework:
Quiz 11 Friday
The good draft of the 500 word piece will probably be due Tuesday or Wednesday next week. 

Today:
The ads were  turned in!  I had so much fun looking at what the students made.  Look for links soon that will showcase the posters and other pieces.  I will also be posting video ads the students made as soon as I can get parental permission.  Some were really good.

The box in the hallway was a guerrilla marketing ad.  Like a strange toy in an animal's cage, the students couldn't stop exploring the box.  When they did, two students popped up and said to buy the yearbook.  The box caused quite a stir in the hallway, and I bet students will talk about it.  Mission accomplished.  Now, if this leads to sales, I will be even happier.