Thursday, April 06, 2006

April 6, 2006

I have not been so diligent with these entries as I have been in the past.  I guess I am prioritizing.  I do have a calendar linked to my home page.

Lately we have been recording our blues songs.  I have to process each one of them individually, so it will take a little while to get them all done.  I am also still grading media essays.  My time is limited.   When I do find time, I will make recordings available.  I probably won't post them all on the internet as before, but I will look into it.  Most likely, I will make CD's available for a small cost.

Next week we will do daily drills and a root word packet.  The packet will be homework, but I will discuss the words on Monday.  We will also be beginning the Harlem Renaissance study.  The blues recordings are taking longer than expected.