Friday, October 11, 2013

Quizlet: Using your smartphone to study for our vocab quizzes!

I am always looking to utilize the latest technology to help kids learn.  A few students in my class have been introducing me to a sight called Quizlet.  I have had links on may home page which allow students to study their words from a web browser, but I have learned that they can study from their phones!

Download the Quizlet app from the App Store or that other store for Android.
Students can log-in using their Facebook or Google account, or create a free account with Quizlet.
       Parents, you are in charge of where your children go.  If you disapprove, that is your right. 
       Students, other classmates will see your screen name, so choose wisely.
Once you are logged in, search for this class, MrBozClassof2014, and join. 
As far as I have seen, there is no messaging or interactions between members.