Monday, November 06, 2006

November 6, 2006

The Highwayman essay should be written for Wednesday. We will be in the writing lab, and I do expect the students to have something. I will admit that the topic is difficult, but I have been preparing the students for responding to the prompt. You can see the handouts on the assignment page. I was thrilled when I saw the abstract art the students created for the one worksheet. If I have time, I will scan a few of the really good ones.

They should also have the imagery sheet finished. It is brainstorming for the essay.

They should also have unit 4 completed in the vocab book. I do not count Tuesday as a vacation day. I will be doing school work, and I expect the students to do the same. Look for the marking period grades to be e-mailed Tuesday.