Friday, April 11, 2008

April 11, 2008


Homework:
Good draft of the proverb piece due Tuesday
Notebook Quiz on Monday- See spelling words on my website

Today:
Took Quiz 12
I took pictures of all the proverb t-shirts, and the students stood up and said their proverb. I will make a gallery of the shirts after I have finished cropping out the faces.
In most classes I read my example and discussed a possible outline. Most classes had time to read someone else's. Section 3 did not.

The basic outline is an introduction that states the proverb, an explanation of the proverb, and the anecdote that gives an example of the proverb in the student's life. I will post my piece when I finish proofreading it. I have a few changes to make.

I will be handing out grade slips on Monday. Have a nice weekend!